Transportation Assistant Terminal Manager -
SOUTH WINDSOR, CT
Day & Night shifts
Qualified candidates MUST have experience with Driver Management and Dispatch to be eligible.
We are a leading Transportation/Logistics company seeking an individual for one of fastest growing divisions. We provide superior transportation service to our customers in a very dynamic environment. Any individual interested in this position must thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment under deadline pressures.
We are searching for a forward thinking highly motivated manager in the SOUTH WINDSOR, CT area who is interested in joining a leading dedicated logistics provider. Excellent verbal and written skills are a must as well as the ability to work with multiple locations to accomplish specific goals. This person must be a proven leader and possess the ability to think on their feet and make sound decisions.
• Terminal P & L management
• Monitoring budget and operational metrics while diagnosing and improving processes and procedures to ultimately improve performance, service and profitability.
• Responsible for driver management training and development
• Compliance with all regulatory requirements and any associated reporting
• Local point of contact with onsite customer
• Other duties as required
Please email email@example.com to apply
• Extensive knowledge of DOT and OSHA regulations and the ability to operate in compliance with these regulations as well as within company guidelines
• Solid Managerial experience in the Transportation industry.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to analyze daily operational metrics to monitor operational efficiency, equipment utilization, performance and profitability
• The ability to motivate and develop personnel
• Ability to manage, reward and discipline all employees equitably
• Adept at problem solving and conflict resolution
• Multi tasking is a must
• Excellent computer skills to include MS Office