ASSISTANT TERMINAL MANAGER - MORENO VALLEY, CA
Sunday - Wednesday; 5 PM TO 5 AM
$60,000 per year
All interested and qualified candidates, please email your current resume with a cover letter to: Thomas.Jackson@blackhorsecarriers.com
Black Horse Carriers, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Black Horse Carriers, Inc. is a leading Transportation/Logistics company seeking an individual for one of fastest growing divisions. We provide superior transportation service to our customers in a very dynamic environment. Any individual interested in this position must thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment under deadline pressures.
We are searching for a forward thinking, highly motivated Assistant Terminal Manager in MORENO VALLEY, CA who is interested in joining a leading dedicated logistics provider. Excellent verbal and written skills are a must as well as the ability to work with multiple locations to accomplish specific goals.This person must be a proven leader and possess the ability to think on their feet and make sound decisions.
The Assistant Terminal Manager is responsible for a safe work environment for all Terminal’s employees. Their goal is to obtain the highest possible level of customer satisfaction for all customers and add value to the services we perform daily. He/she will manage the Terminal employees in a safe, fair and equitable manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for safe operation of the dock, terminal and terminal employees
- Monitor and follow through on completion of customer deliveries
- Monitor dock activity and resolve issues regarding loading and delivery
- Point of contact for night-time driver accident or injury reporting
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State regulations, including but not limited to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and OSHA regulations.
Operation Supervisor, Office Administrator, Driver, Dock and/or Warehouse employees.
All interested and qualified candidates, please email your current resume with cover letter to: Thomas.Jackson@blackhorsecarriers.com
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Five years’ experience in transportation and logistics.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Solid organizational, analytical competencies that result in the ability to manage multiple projects and make sound decisions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently or collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) years of supervisory/management experience working in Transportation
- Working knowledge of Federal and State regulations, including but not limited to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and OSHA regulations.