Full Benefits after 90 days
Successful candidates for this position must possess a good work ethic, maintain a good attendance record, work well with others as part of a team, and excel in a fast-paced work environment.
Black Horse Carriers is searching for a full-time dockworker based in Denver, CO.
- Full Benefits after 90 days
- Pay $17.00 hr. to start
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- Shift hours 4:00 PM to 00.30 AM
- Team Environment Experience Required
- Pallet Jack Use and Freight Handling Required
- Manually handling and processing freight
- Excellent commitment to Attendance and Punctuality standards a MUST
- Unload/ load trailers
- Scan Product with RF Scanner
- Other essential warehouse duties
- Paid Holidays
- 401k savings plan
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Call for more information: 303.307.4260
Black Horse Carriers offers comprehensive benefits to all full-time employees.
• Use a RF scanner to accurately locate and move material for accurate tracking • Actively participates and contributes to assigned work team • Maintain productivity standard within operational area. • Ability to perform duties in different areas of the warehouse floor, as needed • Load and unload trucks • Move material from trailers to staging area and ensure proper shipment of materials • Maintain a safe working environment as a condition of employment • Maintain attendance in accordance with scheduled work • Perform other duties as assigned
Experience in high volume warehouse preferred