Class A CDL Truck Driver
$10,000 Sign on Bonus*
MUST HAVE MINIMUM 1 YEAR CLASS-A EXPERIENCE
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time immediate openings for CLASS A DRIVERS dedicated routes in PERRYSBURG, OH. Linehaul and Delivery position(s) available.
· $1,300 per week guaranteed; Self-starter, paid weekly by Direct Deposit every Friday
· Shift hours: 2:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Delivery); 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM (Linehaul)
· Home Daily!
· WILLING TO WORK 3rd (Linehaul) or 1st shift (Delivery)
· Starts and ends in Perrysburg Monday-Friday (Line-haul position); Tuesday-Saturday (Delivery position)
· Dedicated routes
· Linehaul position has weekends off; Delivery position has Sunday & Monday off
· 100% Touch Freight
· Pallet-jack handling required
· Hazmat endorsement preferred
· Doubles endorsement preferred
· Triples endorsement preferred
Call the Hiring Manager Today: 630.675.6303
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
*$10,000 Sign on Bonus if application is received by 8/15/2021
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2017 or newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, CB furnished by company, Auto 5th wheel release, Automatic transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
• CDL Class A required
• Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required
• 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 5 years
• 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
• Excellent customer service skills
• Focused on safety
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
• The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area
Black Horse Carriers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.