Class A CDL
$7,500 Sign on Bonus*
Hiring Drive Announced!
4/19/21 - 8am-5pm
4/20/21 - 8am-5pm
4/21/21 - 8am-5pm
Hampton Inn & Suites
200 Gateway Drive
Bethlehem, PA 18017
CONVENIENT WORK SCHEDULE
We are looking for Drivers that are Driven, Dependable, Dedicated, Experienced, and looking for a company to call home. Black Horse continues to grow year after year and we know the hard work of our Drivers is what fuels our success.
During these unprecedented times, our drivers are proud to be essential workers, and we are looking for DRIVEN, experienced drivers to join our team today, and be a part of our future success for years to come!
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-time opportunities for CLASS A CDL DRIVERS in NAZARETH, PA.
- Up to $1,400/wk. based on route availability
- Monday - Friday
- Home Daily!
- Weekends Off
- Multiple openings available:
- Route Dispatch times available between 8PM and 1AM based on route availability
- Daytime Switcher/Shuttle driver
- Dedicated routes - Drivers start and finish at approximately the same time every night
- Touch freight and pallet jack handling required
Call the Manager today: 484-635-8674
To apply, please email your resume to:
*$7,500 Sign on Bonus if qualified application is received by 4/30/2021
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse.**
2016 Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Manual Transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
- 401k program with Company Match!
- Company PAID life insurance
- Health Savings Plans – with annual COMPANY MATCH!
- Short term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Driver referral bonuses
- Quarterly and Yearly Safety Bonuses – Company Wide!
- Company shirts, jackets, safety items, go bag and more provided to new BHC drivers!
• CDL Class A required
• Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required
• 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 5 years
• 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
• Excellent customer service skills
• Focused on safety
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
• The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area
Black Horse Carriers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.