Class A CDL Truck Driver- DENVER CO
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for CLASS A DRIVERS in Denver, CO.
1. Minimum weekly pay starting at $1,300
2. Most positions are PM Shift
3. Monday – Friday nights
4. Home Daily
5. Dedicated Route/Stops
6. Weekends/Consecutive days off
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
Black Horse Carriers provides Service Parts Delivery Services for some of the largest Automakers in the world. Our Automotive Division provides both Dedicated and Shared services to over 26 OEM’s throughout the United States including the Midwest, Northeast, Midsouth, Southeast, Southwest, and California/Northwest.
We offer unattended and attended delivery and return services to over 5500 dealers nationwide.
Black Horse Carriers offers many benefits to our Automotive Parts drivers, including using specialized equipment that is designed to handle our customer parts and unique delivery requirements, along with energy efficient tractors and trailers with rail lift gates, air ride and GPS tracking.
What is it like to work at Black Horse Carriers? https://youtu.be/UnMjtC9NWYA
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
Black Horse Carriers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• CDL Class A required
• Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required
• 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 5 years
• 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
• Excellent customer service skills
• Focused on safety
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
• The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area