SAXONBURG AREA Class A CDL Truck Drivers
On Site Open Interviews Throughout January
Black Horse Carriers Terminal
Monday – Saturday 9am-5pm
6000 N. Noah Dr. Saxonburg, PA 16056
$70k- $90K in Annual Wages
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time, CLASS A CDL driver opportunities in SAXONBURG, PA.
· Up to $90K in Annual Wage potential
· 4 day work week
· Home Daily
· FRIDAY - MONDAY
· Night Shift starts between 6pm-9pm
· WEEKEND WORK REQUIRED
· 2 consecutive days off!
· Touch freight and pallet jack handling required
Call Jill today at 224-239-9344
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse**
2017 or newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic and Manual Transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple plans with Blue Cross Blue Shield
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
- Must be at least 23 years old
- At least 18 months recent, consecutive, and verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
- No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
- Stable work history and excellent safety record
- Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years