Class A CDL Floater/Flex Drivers - Travel Required
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for CLASS A CDL FLOATER/FLEX DRIVERS in CHICAGO, IL.
We are looking for qualified, dependable drivers that are willing to drive to locations within 5 hours of their home, stay in hotels all week and run automotive routes.
- $1,400/wk. + travel pay and personal mileage
- Floater/Flex positions
- $50 per diem, meal money, no tax
- $75 per overnight stay.
- Shift hours vary
- Consecutive Days Off
- Touch freight and Pallet Jack Handling Required
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call the Manager Today: 630-333-2047
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2018 and newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic and Manual transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
- Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple plans with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- PAID VACATION
- Driver referral bonuses
- Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
- Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
- 401k program with company match
- COMPANY PAID life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
- Must be at least 23 years old
- At least 18 months recent, consecutive, and verifiable Class A experience
- No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
- Stable work history and excellent safety record
- Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years