Class A & B CDL Truck Drivers
& Class A with Doubles (Experience Required)
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for CLASS A DRIVERS in the HARTFORD, CT area.
We are looking for Drivers that are Driven, Dependable, Dedicated, Experienced, and looking for a company to call home. Black Horse continues to grow year after year and we know the hard work of our Drivers is what fuels our success.
During these unprecedented times, our drivers are proud to be essential workers, and we are looking for DRIVEN, experienced drivers to join our team today, and be a part of our future success for years to come!
- Up to $1,450/wk dependent on route availability; $1,500/weekly for Doubles (experience required)
- Up to $1200/wk for CDL B (all dependent on route availability)
- 2nd and 3rd shift
- Monday - Friday
- Home Daily
- Dedicated routes
- Weekends/Consecutive days off
- Pallet-jack handling required
- Doubles endorsement required for Doubles position
Call the Manager Today: (201) 274-3319
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2020 or newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic and Manual transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
- Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plan
- PAID HOLIDAY
- PAID VACATION
- Driver referral bonuses
- Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
- Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
- 401k program with company match
- COMPANY PAID life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
· Must be at least 23 years old
· At least 18 months recent, consecutive, and verifiable Class A or B experience
· No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
· Stable work history and excellent safety record
· Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years
· Doubles endorsement required for Doubles position