Class A CDL Truck Driver
Hiring Drive Announced!
Thursday, 3/4/2021, 9am-6pm
Friday, 3/5/2021, 9am-6pm
Saturday 3/6/2021, 9am-1pm
Homewood Suites Manchester
109 Pavilions Drive
Manchester, CT 06042
We are looking for Drivers that are Driven, Dependable, Dedicated, Experienced, and looking for a company to call home. Black Horse continues to grow year after year and we know the hard work of our Drivers is what fuels our success.
During these unprecedented times, our drivers are proud to be essential workers, and we are looking for DRIVEN, experienced drivers to join our team today, and be a part of our future success for years to come!
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for CLASS A DRIVERS in HARTFORD, CT.
· Up to $1,350 per week
· Midnight to 2am start times
· Monday - Friday
· Home Daily!
· Weekends Off
· Dedicated Routes
· Pallet/jack handling required
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Please call the Manager today: (609) 571-8566
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2018 or newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic and Manual transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
- Must be at least 23 years old
- At least 18 months recent, consecutive, and verifiable Class A experience
- No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
- Stable work history and excellent safety record
- Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years