Black Horse Carriers is one of the fastest growing Transportation companies in the country. When you join our team of dedicated Drivers, you'll understand why. Our drivers are safety conscious, professional minded and customer service oriented.
Driver selection, driver training and driver compensation are the most critical things we do at BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, INC.
ALL of our drivers must have:
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
All of our drivers are first and foremost safe drivers. We do not employ unsafe drivers. We discuss safety, we promote safety, we demand safety and we reward safety.
Our drivers are also trained in "The Customer is Always Right" Program which includes the following:
- Proper conduct when interfacing with Shipper's employees and customers.
- Proper handling of Shipper's merchandise.
- Proper preparation of Shipper's documents.
- Completion of daily "Activity Reports".
- Strict compliance with all Safety and Soundness Rules and Regulations.
Black Horse Carriers drivers are highly compensated and receive valuable benefits for Full Time positions including:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) program
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Driver Referral Bonus
- Safety Bonus