< More Job Openings
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Home Daily!
Job Code: 2018-04-430-146
Class A CDL Truck Drivers
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for LOCAL CLASS A DRIVERS in LOWELL, IN.
Opportunity to make more dependent on miles & stops - $0.46/mile and $17.50/stop
Afternoon and Night Shifts (4 pm and 9 pm start times)
Average 8 to 10 hour shifts
Tues. and Sat. will be designated days off
Touch freight required
Unload & reload dollies of bread
Part-time opportunities available
Please call the Manager today: 219-713-4021
Or, email: Eric.Thompson@blackhorsecarriers.com
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2017 or newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic and Manual transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple plans with Blue Cross Blue Shield
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
Must be at least 23 years old
At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
Stable work history and excellent safety record
Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years