< More Job Openings
Driver - Class A CDL
Drivers - Class A CDL
Get Off the Road – Spend More Time at Home
Home Every Day
Say Yes to Black Horse Carriers!
Black Horse Carriers is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for some experienced, dedicated, Class A drivers to fill our NEW DRIVER openings. Cash in on our success!
Are you looking for:
· Great Leadership & Management
· Excellent Salary and Benefits
· A Company that offers Stability, Job Security and a Place to Call Home
· New Equipment
· A Commitment to Safety
If you answered yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes, then it’s time to give Black Horse a Call.
We are one of the leading Transportation companies in the country. We work with the Nation’s largest Automobile Manufacturers, Grocery Retailers, Bakeries and Food Manufacturers, and Retailers throughout the country.
Black Horse Carriers has a strong Commitment to Safety. We not only promote and recognize Safety, but we reward it. Drivers Receive Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses, company-wide.
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS has an opening in the Trexlertown area for a local driver. Local Day Cab Work; Home Daily; No touch freight; 10 to 12 Hours per day; Monday – Friday with some available Saturday’s. $900 to $1200 per week. If you are a self-motivated, independent person who likes to work on your own then this is the position for you.
• Recently Renewed 5 year contract
• 2017 Freightliner Tractors
• Satellite radio equipped
These are full time positions that come with full benefits, 401K and paid vacation. We also have Part Time positions available. If you have at least 2 yrs. Exp. and a Class A CDL with a solid MVR, we want to hear from you.
Please call Brian at 610-530-3876 or email a resume to email@example.com Or please fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit. http://www.blackhorsecarriers.com/careers/short-application
Our drivers are safety conscious, professional minded and customer service oriented.
The following is also offered for all full-time positions:
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance
• 401k program
• Company paid life insurance
• Short term and long term disability insurance
• Paid holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Driver referral bonus
• Must be at least 25 years old
• At Least 2 years verifiable Class ‘A’ Tractor-Trailer experience
• No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
• Stable work history and excellent safety record
• Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years
If you need to increase your compensation, We are your Company! If you value your CSA score and your future in this industry, We are your company! If you want to drive top of the line equipment, We are your company.
EOE. Drug Testing is a condition of employment