< More Job Openings
Driver - Class CDL - Dedicated Routes
Job Code: 2018-450-036
Drivers - Class A CDL
Dedicated Routes – Home Daily
Tuesdays & Saturdays Off
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for DRIVERS in DOWNERS GROVE, IL:
DRIVER WILL UNLOAD AND RELOAD BREAD BASKETS AT SPECIFIC LOCATIONS. DEDICATED WORK. AVERAGE SALARY $ 65,000 AND UP.
· Local Afternoon Shifts – Home Daily
· Dedicated Routes
· 5-day work week – OFF Tuesday & Saturday
· Pallet Jack Exp., Required
Please call today: 815 374-0071
Or, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
2017 or newer Freightliner sleeper trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 80 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
Must be at least 23 years of age
At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
Stable work history and excellent safety record
Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years
Black Horse Carriers is an Equal Opportunity Employer