< More Job Openings
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Hiring Drive
Job Code: 2018-02-225-002
Saxonburg Area Class A CDL Truck Drivers
CLASS A CDL HIRING DRIVE IN SAXONBURG PA
Black Horse Carriers Terminal
Monday – Saturday 9am-5pm
6000 N. Noah Dr. Saxonburg, PA 16056
$70k- $90K in Annual Wages
We are looking for Drivers that are Driven, Dependable, Dedicated, Experienced, and looking for a company to call home. Black Horse continues to grow year after year and we know the hard work of our Drivers is what fuels our success.
During these unprecedented times, our drivers are proud to be essential workers, and we are looking for DRIVEN, experienced drivers to join our team today, and be a part of our future success for years to come!
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time, CLASS A CDL driver opportunities in SAXONBURG, PA.
· Up to $90K in Annual Wage potential
· 4 day work week
· Home Daily
· FRIDAY - MONDAY
· Night Shift starts between 6pm-9pm
· WEEKEND WORK REQUIRED
· 2 consecutive days off!
· Touch freight and pallet jack handling required
Call Jill to schedule your interview immediately! 224-239-9344
RSVP @ http://www.driveforblackhorse.com/events/15231/saxonburg-pa
To apply, please email your resume to: Jill.Dockery@blackhorsecarriers.com
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2017 or newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic Transmission, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
Driver Minimum Qualifications:
Must be at least 23 years old
At least 18 months recent, consecutive, and verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
Stable work history and excellent safety record
Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years