< More Job Openings
Driver Class A CDL - Hiring Drive
Job Code: 2020-01-310-480
HARTFORD Class A CDL - Hiring Drive
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
Monday, 12/7/2020 through Wednesday, 12/9/2020
9am-6pm all three days
Hampton Inn & Suites
351 Pitkin Street
East Hartford, CT 06108
We are looking for Drivers that are Driven, Dependable, Dedicated, Experienced, and looking for a company to call home. Black Horse continues to grow year after year and we know the hard work of our Drivers is what fuels our success.
During these unprecedented times, our drivers are proud to be essential workers, and we are looking for DRIVEN, experienced drivers to join our team today, and be a part of our future success for years to come!
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for CLASS A DRIVERS in HARTFORD, CT.
· $1,350 per week
· Early AM Shift: Approx. 2 am Start Time
· Monday - Friday
· Home Daily!
· Weekends Off
· Dedicated Routes
· Pallet/jack handling require
Please call the Manager today: (201) 274-3319
RSVP @ http://www.driveforblackhorse.com/events/15201/hartford-ct
To apply, please email your resume to: Jobs@blackhorsecarriers.com
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
*$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS IF APPLICATION IS RECEIVED BY 12/31/20
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2018 or newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic and Manual transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
What is it like to work at Black Horse Carriers? https://youtu.be/UnMjtC9NWYA
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
· Must be at least 23 years old
· At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
· No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
· Stable work history and excellent safety record
· Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years