< More Job Openings
Driver Class A CDL On Site Interviews
Job Code: 2020-02-500-241
CLASS A CDL DRIVERS - HIRING FOR BATAVIA, IL POSITIONS
WE RE HAVING A VIRTUAL HIRING EVENT 10/30 FROM 9-5
INTERVIEW FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE, FROM YOUR PHONE OR COMPUTER
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full and Part-Time opportunities for CLASS A CDL DRIVERS in BATAVIA, IL.
$1,550/Week Average for FT - paid Fridays
Several different shifts available
Pallet Jack Exp. Required
Part-time positions available
Call the Manager direct today: 630-879-6410
To apply, please email your resume to: BHC.Batavia02firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2019 Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic transmissions, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
What is it like to work at Black Horse Carriers? https://youtu.be/UnMjtC9NWYA
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple plans with Blue Cross Blue Shield
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
Must be at least 23 years old
At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer work experience
No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
Stable work history and excellent safety record
Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years