< More Job Openings
Local Drivers Class A CDL - On Site Interviews
Job Code: 2020-03-350-355
READING, PA Class A CDL Truck Driver
Hiring Event Just Announced
September 24th & 25th from 8 am till 5 pm
2801 Papermill Road
Reading, PA 19610
Monday – Friday - No Touch Freight!
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities in READING, PA.
We have Multiple Opportunities Available including Morning and Afternoon Delivery Drivers and a 2nd Shift Jockey position.
Morning and Afternoon Delivery Drivers:
$1,000-$1,250 Per week
1st and 2nd Shifts Available
Monday – Friday, with Saturday opportunities
No Touch Freight
2nd Shift Jockey position
$1,250 - $1,500/wk. average
Monday – Friday; Occasional Saturday
55 - 65 hours per week
OT paid after 40 hours
2017 Kalmar Yard Spotter
Consecutive days off
No Touch Freight
Call the Manager Today: 717-553-4944
Or, RSVP today @
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2017 or newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic & Manual transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
What is it like to work at Black Horse Carriers? https://youtu.be/UnMjtC9NWYA
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
· Must be at least 23 years old
· At least 18 months recent, consecutive, and verifiable Class A experience
· No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
· Stable work history and excellent safety record
· Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years