< More Job Openings
Driver Class A CDL
Job Code: 2020-01-260-432
Job ID: 2020-1340
Driver Class A CDL
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for DRIVERS IN FORT WORTH, TX.
Black Horse Carriers has four (4) Class A CDL Floater Driver positions available in Fort Worth, TX
$1,400 per week
$2,500 sign-on bonus!
Delivering auto parts to dealerships in the southwest region
Home on weekends when working out of town.
Home every night when working locally
$75/day for layover and $50/day per diem when away from home terminal
Tuesday - Saturday
Dispatch start times will vary, primarily night shift.
Doubles experience preferred, not required.
**Preference given to those with Doubles Endorsement and Experience**
Pallet Jack Experience Required.
Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner. The Driver provide customer services to the customer(s) in a safe and legal transportation of their goods or materials. Loading and unloading of trailer may be required. Customer goods or materials should be loaded, unloaded and transported in a manner which safeguards the goods or materials from damage as well as maintains the integrity of the goods or materials so that it meets customer, shipper and consignee requirements.
To express interest, please complete the online application
or email Mike.Weber@blackhorsecarriers.com
Call for more information: 817-504-2478
*$2,500 Sign-On Bonus if application is received by 9/30/20
**Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.
Black Horse Carriers offers comprehensive benefits to all full-time employees.
• Perform pre/post trip inspection to ensure equipment is safe and legal and submit reports indicating tractor and trailer condition
• Read and understand bill(s) of lading, schedule(s) and dispatch paperwork to include: required equipment, pickup and delivery locations and times, seal numbers and any shipper/consignee requirements
• Securement and protection of load to include: Chains/Binders, Load Bars/Straps, Thermal Blankets, Friction Mats, Thermal Barriers and any other load securement or protection materials and related techniques as required
• Safe, legal and efficient operation of a tractor-trailer combination on public roadways and private property
• Completion of any paperwork or logs required by applicable federal, state and local regulations and company policies
• Complete all tasks in an efficient manner and within timelines required by the company and customer
• Loading cargo from multiple sectors within a facility and/or multiple locations and also delivering cargo to multiple sectors within a facility and/or multiple locations
•Counting product and signing bills of lading when loading
• Operate equipment, powered and manual, to assist in the loading and unloading of cargo
Not less than 23 years of age
Minimum of 18 months verifiable Class "A" driving experience
No DWI/DUI convictions for five (5) years from date of hire as appearing on Motor Vehicle Report
No reckless driving citations for five (5) years from date of hire as appearing on Motor Vehicle Report and/or PSP
No failed drug/alcohol tests as reported per DOT regulations
Able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen
No speeding ticket(s) for 15mph (aggressive driving) in the last three (3) years in a CMV
No more than three (3) moving violations within the last three (3) years as appearing on Motor Vehicle Report or PSP
No more than 10 points in severity for CSA violations within the last three (3) years in the Unsafe Basic