< More Job Openings
Driver Class A CDL
Job Code: 2020-01-880-407
LANGHORNE, PA Class A CDL SHUTTLE Truck Driver
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for LOCAL CLASS A SHUTTLE DRIVERS in LANGHORNE, PA. Shuttling 53' Trailer, 6 mile round trip Shuttle, Approx. 10 round trips per shift. Occasion Line Haul Assignment Approx. 500 Mile max round trip.
· DEDICATED ROUTES
· MONDAY THRU FRIDAY SHIFT: 4 PM – 2 AM & 6 PM – 4 AM
· Home Daily!
· Consecutive days off
· Weekends off
· Pallet jack handling & Liftgate required
· Time sensitive Deliveries and Scanning Required
· Occasional Mandatory Overtime
· Occasional Line Haul Assignments to: NJ, DE, NY, CT, MA
Call the Manager Today: 215-205-9295
Or, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2018-2019 Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
What is it like to work at Black Horse Carriers? https://youtu.be/UnMjtC9NWYA
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
· Must be at least 23 years old
· At least 18 months recent, consecutive, and verifiable Class A experience
· No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
· Stable work history and excellent safety record
· Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years