< More Job Openings
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Job Code: 2020-01-710-295
Local Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Chain Experience Required
Doubles Endorsement/Experience Preferred and Hazmat Preferred
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has (1) Full-Time opportunity for a LOCAL CLASS A DRIVER in TIGARD, OR.
$1,300/wk. guaranteed with performance package
Tuesday - Saturday
1st Shift; No layovers!
Consecutive days off
Tractor with 48' liftgate trailer - both are new equipment.
Touch freight and pallet jack handling required
Driver will deliver multiple stops with pallet jack and forklift
Hazmat and Doubles Endorsement/Experience Preferred
Chain experience required
Call the Manager Today: 909-947-0600
Or, email: Ontario@blackhorsecarriers.com
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2017 or newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Manual transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
Must be at least 23 years old
At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
Hazmat endorsement preferred
Doubles endorsement preferred
No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
Stable work history and excellent safety record
Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years