< More Job Openings
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Floater
Job Code: 2020-01-460-195
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Floater Driver
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has a Full-Time opportunity for CLASS A CDL FLOATER DRIVER in PLAINFIELD, IN.
Driver will cover call-offs, vacations and scheduled time off. Local position with varying start times.
Shift times will vary due to route being covered
Weekends/consecutive days off
Touch freight and pallet jack handling required
Call or text the hiring manager for more information: 317-432-3559
Or, email: email@example.com
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2019/2020 Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
Must be at least 23 years old
At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
Stable work history and excellent safety record
Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years