< More Job Openings
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - On-Site Interviews for Full & Part-Time Positions
Job Code: 2020-02-250-108
CLASS A CDL DRIVER HIRING EVENT - ON-SITE INTERVIEWS!!
Positions currently available with 3 consecutive days off!
$200 gift card for qualified applicants attending*
Monday, 3/30/2020 through Sunday, 4/5/2020
9 AM to 5 PM Each Day
Black Horse Carriers Terminal
1319 W. 130th Street
Hinckley, OH 44233
$65K TO $85K/yr!!
Hourly Rate approx. $23.46!!
Guaranteed weekly pay for 6 weeks after completion of training ($960 for 4 day drivers, $1,200 for 5 day drivers).
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for LOCAL CLASS A DRIVERS at our HINCKLEY, OH terminal. Also seeking a night driver in Toledo, OH.
4 day work week, Friday - Monday (Day & Night)
3 consecutive days off!
Optional 5th day can be added on pm shift
Extra shifts available upon request
Local dedicated runs
Consecutive days off
Part-Time Work - Weekends Only
Pallet jack handling required
Guaranteed Pay for 6 weeks after completion of training
Toledo routes available are Sunday - Thursday nights
Youngstown, OH drivers needed Sunday - Thursday day shift
TO RSVP TO THIS EVENT: http://www.driveforblackhorse.com/events/14623/hinckley-oh
Call the Manager today at: 330-225-2250 or 440-429-6338
Or, to Pre-qualify: http://www.blackhorsecarriers.com/careers/short-application?id=2020-02-250-108
2017 - 2020 Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic transmissions, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
What is it like to work at Black Horse Carriers? https://youtu.be/UnMjtC9NWYA
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multipe plans with Blue Cross Blue Shield
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
Must be at least 23 years old
At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
Stable work history and excellent safety record
Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years
* Attendees at our hiring event who are QUALIFIED APPLICANTS meeting our minimum requirements, and complete training will receive a $200 gift card.