< More Job Openings
Dock/Warehouse Worker - Full-Time
Job Code: 2019-01-230-542
WAREHOUSE POSITION - $16/HR.
Monday - Friday
5 AM - 2 PM
Black Horse Carriers, Inc. offers Comprehensive Benefits to all Employees!
Please complete the Pre-Qualification form below to be considered for the position.
Successful candidates for this position must possess a good work ethic, maintain a good attendance record, work well with others as part of a team, and excel in a fast-paced work environment.
• Use a RF scanner to accurately locate and move material for accurate tracking
• Actively participates and contributes to assigned work team
• Maintain productivity standard within operational area.
• Ability to perform duties in different areas of the warehouse floor, as needed
• Load and unload trucks • Move material from trailers to staging area and ensure proper shipment of materials
• Maintain a safe working environment as a condition of employment
• Maintain attendance in accordance with scheduled work
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Previous Warehouse experience
• Forklift experience a plus
• Able to lift 40lbs
• Required to stand/walk throughout duration of shift
• Work environment:
o Non-climatized warehouse (cold in the winter/hot in the summer)