< More Job Openings
Truck Driver - Class A CDL - Regional Positions
Job Code: 2019-02-220-440
TRUCK DRIVERS - CLASS A CDL - REGIONAL/LINEHAUL RUNS
Due to an increase in business, BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for Class A CDL LINEHAUL DRIVERS in INDIANAPOLIS, IN:
Yearly Average Salary: $67 K(average 2 runs/wk.) to $93K (average 3 runs/wk.)!!
Dedicated Routes - Linehaul: Indianapolis, IN warehouse to Salem, VA warehouse
Indianapolis load schedule; 8 AM - 11 AM start times
Choice of sleeper tractor or day cab tractor with hotel for layovers
Consecutive Days Off
Friday/Saturday or Sunday/Monday Off
Touch freight and pallet jack handling required
2019 Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic and Manual transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Call to schedule your interview today: 317-292-3810
Or, email: email@example.com
Or, please fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short term and long-term disability insurance
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
Must be at least 23 years old
Must have at least 18 months recent. consecutive, & verifiable Class ‘A’ Tractor-Trailer work experience
No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
Stable work history and excellent safety record
Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years