< More Job Openings
Lead Dock/ Warehouse Worker - Full Time
Job Code: 2019-01-260-149
Lead Dock/ Warehouse Worker
WAREHOUSE DOCK LEAD POSITION AVAILABLE
2PM to MIDNIGHT; MONDAY - FRIDAY
GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS!!!
Successful candidates for this position must possess a good work ethic, maintain a good attendance record, work well with others as part of a team, and excel in a fast-paced work environment.
• Use a RF scanner to accurately locate and move material for accurate tracking • Actively participates and contributes to assigned work team • Maintain productivity standard within operational area. • Ability to perform duties in different areas of the warehouse floor, as needed • Load and unload trucks • Move material from trailers to staging area and ensure proper shipment of materials • Maintain a safe working environment as a condition of employment • Maintain attendance in accordance with scheduled work • Perform other duties as assigned
• Two (2) years working in a warehouse environment
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations in a fast pace working environment
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Must have the ability to work in a team environment
• Attention to detail
• Forklift experience preferred
• Experience in high volume warehouse preferred.
To being the application process please click the link below: