< More Job Openings
Truck Driver - Class A CDL – HIRING EVENT - 5/31 and 6/1 - Home Daily Driving Positions
Job Code: 2018-02-500-902
Driver - Class A CDL – HIRING EVENT!
ONSITE INTERVIEWS - Meet the Terminal Manager
Friday, May 31, 2019: 9am - 5pm
Saturday, June 1, 2019: 9am - 12pm
Hampton Inn & Suites
2875 Foxfield Road
St. Charles, IL 60174
Please join us to learn more about our company!
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full Time opportunities for Class A CDL Drivers in BATAVIA, IL:
$1550/Week Average - paid Fridays
Consecutive Days off
Dedicated, HOME DAILY
Pallet Jack Exp. Required
TO RSVP TO THIS EVENT: http://www.driveforblackhorse.com/events/11958/batavia-il
Call the Manager direct today: 630-879-6410
Or, email: email@example.com
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
2019 Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic transmissions, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
Must be at least 23 years old
At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer work experience
No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
Stable work history and excellent safety record
Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years