< More Job Openings
Truck Drivers - Class A CDL - $10K Sign On Bonus - Hiring Event 3/25/19 & 3/26/19 - $80K to $100K/Yr
Job Code: 2018- 02-225-002
Truck Driver – Class A CDL
$80,000 to $100,000 Annual Wages
Hiring Event - Onsite Interviews
$200 VISA Gift Card to qualified candidates attending*
Monday, 3/25/19 and Tuesday, 3/26/19: 10am - 6pm
150 Old Pond Road
Bridgeville, PA 15017
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus**
$80K - $100K annual salary!!
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time trucking industry opportunities for LOCAL TRUCK DRIVERS in SAXONBURG, PA.
$80K - $100K annual salary
3, 4, 5 and 6 day work schedules available
Truck Driver - Home Daily
Please call Jill for details today: 224-239-9344
Or, email: email@example.com
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
TO RSVP TO THIS EVENT, PLEASE CLICK:
2017 or newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic Transmission, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
* Join us at our Hiring Event Attendees at our event who are QUALIFIED APPLICANTS and meet our minimum requirements below will receive a $200 Visa Gift Card courtesy of Black Horse Carriers.
**$10,000 Sign On Bonus if application is received by 3/31/19
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
Truck Driver Minimum Qualifications:
Must be at least 23 years old
At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
Stable work history and excellent safety record
Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years