< More Job Openings
Local Drivers - Class A CDL
Job Code: 2018-800-016
Class A CDL Drivers
$15,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
Black Horse Carriers, the 13th largest DEDICATED FLEET PROVIDER in the U.S. is excited to announce they are holding Hiring events for Class A CDL Drivers for DEDICATED FLEET work IN the SOUTH WINDSOR, CT area.
*$15,000 SIGN ON BONUS - IF APPLICATION IS RECEIVED BY 1/15/19
Black Horse Carriers is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for some experienced, dedicated, Class A drivers to fill our NEW DRIVER openings. We Offer:
HOME DAILY – 4 day and 5-day Work Week options, Day and Night shifts available
MUST WORK ONE WEEKEND DAY PER WEEK
$1,650 – $1,800 – consistent weekly pay
Palletized freight delivery throughout New England, upstate New York, N.Y.C. and Long Island, NY – varied routes will include backhaul opportunities from Pennsylvania and New Jersey
2016 or newer Freightliner Cascadia trucks (many are 2018 – brand new), deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic transmissions, and many other amenities!
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short term and long-term disability insurance
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Modern, well equipped tractors
· Free company shirts, uniforms, jackets, safety items, go bag and more!
· Drivers Receive Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide!
MUST WORK ONE WEEKEND DAY PER WEEK – average day 10- 12hrs
Call Jill to schedule your interview immediately! 224-239-9344
OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form:
· At least 18 months verifiable Class ‘A’ Tractor-Trailer experience required to be considered
· Must be at least 23 years old
· No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
· Stable work history and excellent safety record
· Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years
Black Horse Carriers is one of the leading Transportation companies in the country, partnering with the Nation’s largest Automobile Manufacturers, Grocery Retailers, Bakeries and Food Manufacturers, and Retailers throughout the country.
Equal Opportunity Employer