< More Job Openings
Class A CDL Truck Driver - No Touch Freight!
Job Code: 2018-03-350-022
Reading PA Class A CDL Drivers
Dispatch / Office Experience Preferred
Monday - Friday!
No Touch Freight!
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has a Full-Time opportunity for a LOCAL CLASS A DRIVER in READING, PA.
We have a unique opportunity for a Class A Driver who is interested in spending less time in the truck, and about 4 hours a day in the office.
Must have computer knowledge. Previous dispatch and or office experience. Organizational skills a must.
Our Drivers Make Us Who We Are! Growing! Strong! Stable! Dedicated!
Black Horse Carriers, now the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S. offers you a place to call home, where you can grow professionally and be a part of something special. From Executive leadership on down throughout the company, we know the hard work of all our Drivers is what fuels our success, and we are looking for qualified, experienced drivers to join our team!
· $950 - $1,200/wk.- paid on Friday
· Monday - Friday
. Home Daily and Weekends Off!
· Morning start time
· Full-Time opportunity
· No Touch Freight!
Please call our Hiring Manager to schedule an interview: 717-553-4944
Or, email: email@example.com
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit.
**NEW** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
2017 or newer Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic and Manual Transmissions, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
· Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple plans with Blue Cross Blue Shield
· PAID HOLIDAYS
· PAID VACATION
· Driver referral bonuses
· Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
· Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
· 401k program with company match
· COMPANY PAID life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
· Must be at least 23 years old
· At Least 18 months verifiable Class ‘A’ Tractor-Trailer experience
· No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
· Stable work history and excellent safety record
· Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years